Check Out Our
- Thursday Evening Early Arrivers Social & BrewPub Crawl ~ Contact Ken Treml for more info or if you plan to attend
- Friday Early Setup at NOON on Friday
- Friday Show officially opens at 3:00 PM on Friday for members and 5:00PM for the General Public
- Friday Trade floor closes at 8:00PM on Friday with Wisconsin Hospitality Room Opening at 8:00 PM
- Saturday trade floor opens at 8:30 AM for members and 10:00 AM for General Public
- Saturday has two part "Daylight" raffle
- Saturday Trade floor closes at 5:00 PM
- Saturday 6:00PM hall re-opens for the SPECIAL RAFFLE with 8:00PM for last call for Blue Tickets & 8:30 the raffle starts
- Annual Packer Chapter Picnic & Breweriana Trade Show in downtown Green Bay. Titletown Brewing Company is on west side of the Fox River in downtown Green Bay, at the foot of the Ray Nitschke Memorial Bridge. Hours are 8:30am - 2pm.
- Featuring: Chef Pete's Famous Homemade Chicken Booyah, Titletown Brewing Co Brews, The Great Packnic Raffle, PC Member Attendance Prizes, and the ever popular Election of PC Directors.
- Contact Ken Treml if you are interested in joining us for dinner at Titletown on Saturday night (early arrivers) or Sunday after the show (late departers).
- Come and enjoy the annual Booyah Fest & Breweriana Show
- For more information Contact:
Ken Treml ~ BCCA #4934 ~ (920) 432-2542